Multistep 8 Boiler Sequencer | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Multistep 8 Boiler Sequencer in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRR

I have recently become responsible for a large church building that has three boilers in the boiler room all heating the same main circuit. The boilers are controlled by a sequencer produced by Sequence Controls Ltd called a Multistep 8. I am told that this is probably where the problem is. Because the church is expected to be redeveloped in the next couple of years, I am reluctant to go to the expense of replacing the unit without knowing that an expert has throughly evaluated the unit and its associated sensors. At present we have to do everything manually.

I have downloaded the unit's manual and have tried to locate the Sequence Controls Ltd on the internet but it looks as if the company is no longer operating. I wouldlove to hear from someone who has experience with this unit and could check it out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes along with power in the airing cupboard.
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an...
Replies
Views
Back