My boiler is leaking can anybody help/give solution? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss My boiler is leaking can anybody help/give solution? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys just looking for some advice/help glowworm ultracom30cxi boiler leaking from underneath (will post pics) to hopefully show the leaking part. Wondering wat this part? And rough estimate on cost? any help highly appreciated thanks in advance
Ryan

Attachments

• 20220204_180336.jpg
    20220204_180336.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220204_180325.jpg
    20220204_180325.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220204_180227.jpg
    20220204_180227.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 38
Common issue on gloworm / vaillant tbh depends where you are I would expect parts plus two hours labour

If that’s the local rate plus parts yes

Yes easy best ask your gas safe engineer just to fix the issue

So it's relatively easy what is the name of part please?
It’s relatives easy for someone’s who’s changed a few, as per Shaun, best leaving to your gas safe registered engineer, they can assess and address any other potential issues as well. Otherwise it’s giving out advice on working on a boiler - which this particular model requires a competent person with equipment to test what is classed as part of the combustion circuit/flue.

Similar plumbing topics

As above it’s an overheating noise
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
It’s regulations not to keep the hose on but...
Replies
Views
Back