My gas boiler seems to use a lot of electricity! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss My gas boiler seems to use a lot of electricity! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

surge

Hi. My gas boiler seems to use a lot of electricity! Is this normal. My electric meter flashes every 2 seconds when the boiler is in use so it seems I'm getting a double spank. The boiler is very old but I'm not sure if that's the/a reason? Any thoughts?
Cheers

it uses 3 amps of power max,dont believe this hype about a rated pumps,the fuse and wiring cant pass enough power to cause a problem

Lmao. If you fit a a rated pump. You may get your money back in about 80years of constant use

Lmao. If you fit a a rated pump. You may get your money back in about 80years of constant use
after 4 pumps and the chance of having a few new boilers or dying in between LOL btw simon do you know about HWOS GRUNFOSS 15/65 will replace 15/60 for 40 quid plus vat and delivery 58 quid for a 6 meter grunnie delivered ?

Ive only done one dom circulator in the past 12 month. The last smallest pump I done was a upsd 40/120

Are you sure it's a gas boiler and not an electric one?:8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
P
Baxi boilers are light and quiet but I doubt...
Replies
Views
Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
Back