My pressure is in the red, help! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss My pressure is in the red, help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repressurised a bax Duo tec Combi HE A Range for mum, it was ok for five mins and now the pressure is off the scale on red. Cant get a plumber, please help.

Bleed water out of a radiator to reduce the pressure. Did you close the valves after and was the boiler cold.

Indeed turn everything off, make sure both filling valves are shut as we suspect you have left them open or at least partially so.

What did you pressurised it to ?

Got a plumber. He said the left was already open and should not have touched it just the right. I was told to do left and right which was in the instruction book,what a day, time for wine.!

You may have another problem with boiler, if you set the pressure in the right zone then after 5min the pressure has gone into the red, and your certain you closed the filling valves, when was the last service ?

Hi thanks for your reply. Got a plumber and he bled a radiator. Didnt get a definate cause but mums happy as she has heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a flexicom.cx that hasn’t been...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Back