Mynute 20e not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mynute 20e not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

E

errigle

Hi guys,

I have a 6 year old Vokera Mynute 20e that has stopped working. It has had a new pcb about two years ago and been serviced a few times.

Having just come back from a weeks holiday where we had turned the time clock off, it simply won't fire. Controlled by a danfoss clock and box. Pre-payment meter installed but full of credit. I did start to check the 240v connections but my multi meter just packed up. Warning light is not flashing red (like it normally does if the gas has ran out etc) or any colour. Pressure is around 1bar. The safety valve does have a small leak which i've never got round to sorting out but i do keep the presure topped up with the filling loop.

Basically when i call for heating or hot water the fan and pump (i think) will start running but no ignition. Both motorized valves are working normally although the heating one has got stuck a few months back but no problems since.

Anybody any ideas what to check??

Thanks Philip

Hi Philip and :welcome: to the forum :)

Alas if you have power to the boiler and things are happening behind the case then the issue lies within! Could be something simple though and shouldn't cost you that much :)

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Replies
Views
Back