Nabis Lamone toilet from Wolseley...Any good? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Nabis Lamone toilet from Wolseley...Any good? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Go-to bog was Ideal Standard Della from Screwfix but appears discontinued replaced by rimless version that everyone says is no good in the reviews. Navis Lamone from Wolseley looks reasonable from the one pic (and no dimensions given) on the site. Anyone fitted it? Looks reasonable? Not too small?

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

Bit late to the party but I don't like the...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much. I will suggest more -...
Replies
Views
Sorry mate. My bad. My post wasn’t supposed to...
Replies
Views
Another option you might consider is to add a...
Replies
Views
Back