Navien boilers anyone ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Navien boilers anyone ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Pssst

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has got into installing Navien system/combi boilers yet and if so, what has been your experience of them?

I haven't but we've had a few fan boys come on here to tell us they're the next best thing and tbh the specs do look very good and they are very well priced. As with any new entrant not sure about support, back up and parts etc but I'll do the course sometime.

I haven't but we've had a few fan boys come on here to tell us they're the next best thing and tbh the specs do look very good and they are very well priced. As with any new entrant not sure about support, back up and parts etc but I'll do the course sometime.
Yes, i think they could be a real challenger. They are not a new company and are one of the biggest suppliers of appliances to the usa and asian markets.

I've started fitting them. I've installed 4 now. I think these boilers are absolutely top drawer. There is a caveat which they are aware of. The PRV nut/olive is not correct. I use a 15mm swivel tap connector (end feed). Order of connecting = condensate then PRV. After that take your choice. It is really simple and the mark up is very good. It supports OT, Switched live, Weather comp...it really is impressive as is the DHW Flow rates. mI wouldn't hesitate to advise. I actually fit ATAGs but this is a more cost effective buy for the average punter.

I’ve started to fit a few of there oil boilers there good and light helps a lot

Similar plumbing topics

Wondering if the Pump is up to scratch?... 10m?
Replies
Views
Worcester used to be one of the best brands...
Replies
Views
Nest setup hi John can you send me a pic of...
Replies
Views
Jamone B
J
let it cool down first then try it
Replies
Views
Reminds me a lot of a few years back, new bar...
Replies
Views
Back