Need a new combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need a new combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abz

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum. Just wondering if somebody out there could give me some geniuine advice. I have just bought a 2 bed semi and am going to be converting it into a 3 bedroom semi and maybe adding another bathroom to it. I currently have a glowworm back boiler which is not very eficient I would like to have a combi installed. I have looked on various websites and valiant and worcester always seem to come up. Is there any other cheaper brands that are reliable and not so expensive. Please email me if you let me know.

Thankyou
Abz

Hi Steve - I know you say you get what you pay for, but surely their must be something cheaper than worcester and valiant that is reasonably reliable. I mean whats biasi or potterton like?

i'd suggest your at or over combi boiler limit, might be better looking at a system boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
It seems to be a case of having to watch and...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back