Need advise on which boiler system I need | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need advise on which boiler system I need in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jklocke

Hi and help.
I have a 4 B/R house with 3 showers, 1 bath, 3 heated towelrails, 3 rads and UFH downstairs. Recently my combi boiler expired, so far Ihave had 4 engineers in and all of them have said that I need to change to asystem boiler setup. Only problem being that I do not have loft space for thetank so I would lose storage space in my bedroom closet. Is there any combi boiler out there that couldhandle this set up? And if so why arethe engineers I’ve seen so reluctant. Thanks in advance.
Jay

Vaillant 937. Big unit tho so hope you've got abit of space. And a good incoming water pressure.

What about a worcester 550 cdi biggest combi there is i think ! Although id deffo go for system and storage system as said before

Thats what i guessed would happen, the engineer would just go like for like, but everyone was at a loss on linking the UFH. Even a UFH man couldn't help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I sought advice here a few years ago, to...
Replies
Views
Back