Need help removing bathroom mixer tap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need help removing bathroom mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there,

I need to replace my bathroom sink mixer tap but can't remove it from the sink for the life of me.

I've uploaded a few pictures of the tap from various angles. There doesn't seem to be any screws or allen key points.

Has anyone seen a tap like this before and knows how to remove it?

Many thanks
Matt

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

Hi there,

I need to replace my bathroom sink mixer tap but can't remove it from the sink for the life of me.

I've uploaded a few pictures of the tap from various angles. There doesn't seem to be any screws or allen key points.

Has anyone seen a tap like this before and knows how to remove it?

Many thanks
Matt

View attachment 38598

View attachment 38599

View attachment 38600
Underneath at the rear will be
usually a couple of flexi hoses supplying live
hot and cold which will need isolating. Then there will be a hexagonal long nut which can be undone using a flat head screwdriver usually, then you can withdraw the assembly from the top. Centralheatking
you can use a mirror to check otherwise do as RPM
suggests

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just for future reference, a grub screw doing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah can you post a photo and tell us the make?
Replies
Views
  • Question
For £60 ish quid might be best just to replace...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take flow readings where ever you can. Just...
Replies
Views
Back