Need my boiler moved any reputable gas engineers in tonbridge area | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need my boiler moved any reputable gas engineers in tonbridge area in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good gas/boiler engineer in Tonbridge, Kent who would move my boiler.

It’s currently in the kitchen and id like it outside in the outbuilding/old outdoor toilet which is literally 2 foot away.

Thanks

If it’s not pretty new most people don’t like to move them.
They have a habit of not working again.
I think it’s a 2016 model. It’s a baxi.

image.jpg

All the same they don’t like being moved. Also what is this outhouse you are proposing for locating? This is not an outdoors type boiler so it will still need to be in a proper room it won’t last long if exposed to the elements

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good gas/boiler engineer in Tonbridge, Kent who would move my boiler.

It’s currently in the kitchen and id like it outside in the outbuilding/old outdoor toilet which is literally 2 foot away.

Thanks
Seeing as nobody answered the Q may I suggest checking the manufactures website for local approved people.

Trying to explain to him that where he wants it may not be feasible mate
Yes I can see that however like so many threads people engage without answering the Q which should I be the OP would drive me nuts.
Their property so their decision.

They are part of almost a living system it’s been heating, expanding, contracting, pumping, components moving etc they are like ya. Get temperamental when moved. There isn’t always a rhyme or reason to it

You'd really need eyes on the site to understand the work involved. If you are insistent on trying to get it moved. Please please don’t get on at the installer if it doesn’t work. We have warned you

That my friend is a whole different debate. Look at Vaillant, Viessmann, Glowworm depending on your budget

Similar plumbing topics

Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
I get 1.65mB drop plus fittings for 30m in...
Replies
Views
Back