Need quote for new combi boiler installed in E15 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need quote for new combi boiler installed in E15 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fizzyfish

Hi

I'm looking for a replacement combi boiler for ours - it's about 10 years old, a Glowworm, and has broken down once a year in the coldest part of the winter for the past three years. I'm not technical, but the problems were with the circuit board once , and then on a separate occasion water got into a failed valve and flooded the motor (or pump?). Also, the analogue timer dial on our current one doesn't actually "keep time" strangely - it ticks round once every 3 days or so.

Anyway, prob looking to replace with similar, but newer and hopefully more efficient boiler, and need a quote for installation + actual boiler.

Please let me know what you would need to quote - welcome to come and assess but would have to be out of normal work hours.

Thanks in advance

Would love to give you a price but its a 90 mile drive for me so will have to pass :(

dont replace it with another glow worm! if its the time clock a new ones only £20-30 plus fitting

It's the R&R I thought. It was called E'something at some stage though.

You have both gone down in my estimation now! Eastenders?! I stopped watching when arthur had an affair that was just too much to believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any more ideas or obvious next...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Back