Need to install kitchen sink in bathroom | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need to install kitchen sink in bathroom in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

B

Billy Cova

Hi. I need to install a kitchen sink in a bathroom. I’d like to use a standard bathroom sink drain/stopper but the hole in the sink is too large. Is there some sort of oversized flange or similar I can use to reduce the size of the hole to accept the smaller drain? Thanks!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes or bad mold / casting
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply Shaun. That disgusting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. As usual. Very much appreciated...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi Brooke, can you upload a photo, as this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Yes potentially your existing pipework could...
Replies
Views
Back