Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Is it grey pipe? And it’s the water supply to the toilet ?

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options
Hey roger, you sure you meant to post here?

Hi yes it is grey pipe supplying the toilet.

Sorry to say it’s not an easy job it’s polyork and it’s imperial in my experience it’s too brittle to do anything with they sell adapters but you normally find / end up using a philmac utc or repipe

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
For the benefit of anyone coming across this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If your area / city allows drainage to be done...
Replies
Views
Replace the whole lot and as mentioned...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wont be polyorc it will be black alkathene
Replies
Views
  • Question
Firstly, I love seeing the world through other...
Replies
Views
Back