Nerrad tap wrench kit | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Nerrad tap wrench kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

nope havent met a tap i cant sort with the jawdropper and the old school wrench

PB plumber you posted up Shaun has all the new toys but I suspect he's getting freebies for advertising them.

Yep he got it for free as he did a vid straight away

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I've got the 15 & 22 pipe slices and the stubby wide jaw spanner they're well made bits of kit - although when I looked in their catalogue different products are made to different standards.

Except they keep eating blades :D mine go through a set in a month or two other than that there not bad

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079NJQ...&ascsubtag=c413d2868dc3d2eb0753ed8c827681e6_S

I want this kit but will feel robbed at £167.00

I do a lot of taps but I have the jaw droppers and monoblock spanners..
I don't own any Nerrad tools, are the worth the money?

Nerrad tools seem to evoke a 'Marmite' response from what I've seen. THey were very popular fro a while but then backed off marketing so have fallen away somewhat.

Personally, I have only ever stuck with tools from toolmakers such as Bahco etc. I do not go for even the likes of Rothenburger anymore as just like the likes of Stanley, they are just too poorly made, too slack, too much tolerance which, on a tight tap nut, is pretty darned important when you're using them as your main source of income generation.

I agree with Shaun here. There's one other thing. If you are changing taps often cos there is a problem getting spares, maybe look at improving that situation. That way the pain in the bum problem of having to 'change em' goes away.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My lips are as tight as our WRAS approval :cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D unlike 70%+ of the taps sold in the UK & 99.973% of cartridges.

Hey I thought I was being perfectly fair!
It's not my place, neither, to be honest, is it right to outright promote. That's for you 'clever' lot - hint hint. :rolleyes:

Aww come on you horrible lot. I was genuinely trying to help. :(

Let's face it we've all struggled for years doing the bl00dy things but thanks to, and I quote, "A bl00dy good bit of kit" it's now a doddle...

Oh, on a course yesterday in sunny Gloucester training Dyno Plumbing lads, someone made a perfect new 3/4" cartridge in 4 minutes 56 seconds smashing the previous record of 12 mins 7 seconds... ;)

Actually scrap that as even though I was one of the first people to see it at a trade show I still didn’t get a free kit:p:p:p:p

But seeing it changed your life - NOT... :cool:

Actually a good point. If, genuinely, anyone is interested in a kit then I'll do you horrible lot £25 off. If you're interested let me know & I'll give you a code.o_Oo_Oo_O

What’s in the kit?

Best oook online tapmedic or

IMG_3917.JPG

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It's amazing what gadgets and stuff there are...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
    • Winner
  • Question
What a great and informative post! Thanks for...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Just to show my age that's a yorkshire 508...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would just ask them. Yes a bridge mixer is...
Replies
Views
Back