nest thermostat faulty | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss nest thermostat faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
i fitted a 3rd gen nest about 4 weeks ago all ok then week later custome rhas fault heating wont turn off went through all checks and found heat link was faulty giving 240 permanent to heating got new heatlink now 2 weeks later customer says doing same, am i just unlucky or has anyone else had same fault.

no one had any problems or know of any cant find anything on internet

I had a couple of these to sort out last week, one was wired wrong the other was a user controls problem. He simply just didn't understand how to use it.
The auto schedule had just taken over and was heating at various times. This confused him even more.
The office had forward the problem to me as heating on constantly. It wasn't, customers can exaggerate things.

Not had any problems yet, but to be honest I have not fitted a 3rd gen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I think its a room stat per UFH room zone
Replies
Views
N
  • Article
grade B ld1 conventional fire detection system...
Replies
Views
Nelly72
N
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
  • Article
Shower tray not flush to wall Hello All, I...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
Back