New and existing pipe work internal and external | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New and existing pipe work internal and external in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

shajjad

I have a 13 bedroom B&B, and recently we had some extra bathrooms fitted which meant that extra pipe work internally and externally were completed. This meant that from 8 bathrooms to 13 were done. This also meant we had installed outside the soil pipes. There was also new hot & cold water connections as well as cold for the toilet were done.

So I need your advise on testing the pipe work and ensure everything is fine. What can be done? What are the processes?

ask your plumber as he should of tested all system worked and drained correctly, any problems?

Totally agree get your plumber back who will be happy to confirm that your pipework is sound

As your property is commercial, a full plans submission to Building Control should have been made. In addition to pipework this would consider ventilation, floor loading, electrical compliance, access for disabled etc.

building regs would have carried out a drains assessment as part of their checks normally. your local water supplier would have approved your drawings before you started work as well.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have spoken to the plumber again and he said...
Replies
Views
A bit late but what were the test results, did...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Back