new bathroom suite recommendations please | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new bathroom suite recommendations please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lagransiete

Hi I was thinking of having a new fit done next year but an annoying leak via the waste pipe might force my hand .What i cannot understand is that the taps in the sink and shower bath are closed shut with no drips and yet there is this drip coming out of the waste pipe:banghead:My wife and I are in middle of having an extension done to the rear of our house which has meant the part of the waste pipe running down the wall to the drain being removed,The dripping continues from the remaining waste pipe left attached which i find disconcerting particularly because the timber ,ie joists and rafters( the pipe was coming out through the eaves), are wet and have white bloom.My immediate thought is fungal attack.
Anyway as i thought a plumber would need to remove the shower bath in order to carry out an investigation, it seemed prudent to get him to do a refit now. I am looking to have the bath replaced with a walk-in shower , new sink and toilet fitted and am wondering about which manufacturer makes good value for money products and where to buy them from.
I would appreciate any advice on the above
thanks

I discovered that the dripping was caused by a blockage which was holding used water , so thats ok now but i would still like recommendations for a new suite , thanks

Hi! My lavatory is not working properly. I think something had stocked on it. I need to get that trash out. I'm tired of not flowing the water properly. I need some advice. :confused5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
The toilet waste needs to have a drop always...
Replies
Views
Back