New boiler; heating working but hot water in shower going off in 10 mins | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New boiler; heating working but hot water in shower going off in 10 mins in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

Just replaced my 20 years old Vaillant boiler with a Alpha E-tec 20S; all went smooth with chemical flush etc on the day. Didn't have any issues with heating but when taking shower first time water started to get luckwarm and cold at the end of 20 mins or so. Also another issue I have noticed is it hot water is a bit delayed ( 4-5 seconds ) when opening at taps either in bathroom or kitchen. Called the company who installed the boiler and they think it is airlock in the system. Can anyone has any ideas what is causing this as didn't have the same issue before with the old boiler. Thanks a lot.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Back