New Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, had a phone call last night from a landlord saying that BG had gone to his renter & condemmed the boiler, he had got a new boiler in the garage & could i see about installing it....not fond of these type of calls i said i'll look this afto & give him a price....went round, tennant shows me the condemmed Glowworm then the new boiler which turns out to be a Potterton Suprima without the flue...not a condenser...no MI....i reckon a min of 8 years old...told the landlord "not fitting that", he tried to say its 18 months old.....anyway he's reluctanly now wants a price for a new boiler....might see it he'll take a 50 for the suprima for spares ......

and make sure materials cost up front , i would not trust him and spend my $ on a new boiler upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
Yep that uses the ideal valves common issue...
Replies
Views
Back