New CW feed and waste pipe for dishwasher | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New CW feed and waste pipe for dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I'm in Warrington, Cheshire and looking for a plumber to quote to get a cold feed and waste piping installed for a dishwasher.

We're in a rented property and would need to run anything by the landlord first but not wrong with checking viability first right?

Current setup is the standard kitchen sink with cold feed coming off tap pipework to give cold feed to a washing machine, with wastewater going into the sink drainage pipework by way of a trap kit.

The location where the feed would need to be located in nearto/on an outside wall (hopefully allowing for a hole for piping to reach outside and then route to any existing drainage). The only waterpipes near the location feed into a radiator with 2 pipes coming down from above - excuse the ignorance, I assume either a feed/return or a pipe for kitchen rad and a pipe for lounge rad on othersidr of kitchen wall). The floor I believe to be concrete, ceiling should be accessible from floorboards above.

I can try and get images to make it clearer.

Any takers?

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You should be ok then but still allow rodding...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
You wouldn't want any plumbing behing the oven...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for your input. The 'P' trap was...
Replies
Views
Back