New flush and waste pipe issues | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New flush and waste pipe issues in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I have just bought a new flush for my cistern as the old had broken however upon fitting, the new flush outlet is the same width as the pipe leading to the toilet and im struggling finding a way of connecting them. Can I just have someone tell me there is some sort of fitting or adapter I can get without having to buy a new flush pipe. I have no idea what I'm looking for and my partner is utterly useless. Thanks in advance.

I have attached pictures of the issue I'm facing, they aren't connected, just balanced for the sake of the photo.
I bought the Fluid master push button cistern dual flush. Supposed to be universal. It all fits nicely inside the cistern but it's the connections I'm struggling with.

Can’t see anything our end ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Only way to find out as above mcalpine make...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I'm currently in the middle of first...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Question isn't stupid. Assuming you're in UK...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You don't mention the hole size in your sink...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, bought a couple of those and will give...
Replies
Views
Back