New Heating/hot water controller | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Heating/hot water controller in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

K

kiltedjock

I have bought a new control unit to replace my old one and could do with some help with the wiring!

Here is a picture of the current wires:
IMG_0522.jpg

This is what the wires where connected to:
IMG_0524.jpg

And finally this is what i need to connected to next:
IMG_0525.jpg

Any help would be great, i'. ok with wiring in genral, but dont want to damage the new system.

Thanks in advance.

I think your gonna have to bite the bullet and get sombody in who knows what theres doing. Weigh up the price of getting sombody in compared to the price is it all goes wrong ?

Upvote 0
It's actually very straightforward.

L - L
N - N
1 - NC2
3 - NO2
4 - NO1

and link L and COM.

Make sure that you label the wires as you take them out of the old base plate.

But if you're not sure that you can do it safely get someone in.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
  • Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a...
Replies
Views
Back