New House, New Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New House, New Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonmyates

Hello all.

Having recently moved into a 1967 house with original central heating system, I've come to the conclusion it needs a new boiler.

However I'm a complete novice and am a little overwhelmed at the all the makes out there and need some suggestions on a middle of the road boiler.

I've seen the Worcester Bosch (38 cdi) and Valliants (831) but think they're probably out go my price range. What can people reccommended as an alternative?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards.

JMY

give more details about your house.......

size, number of rads, type and number of hot water fixtures(hot water demands), cold water pressure and flow rates (rough guess) etc.....

intergas range cheaper than the above, 5 yr warranty and a lot less parts to go wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
N
Re: Zoning upstairs. If you don't have 1 set...
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Back