New member for boiler service help/advice | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New member for boiler service help/advice in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Gold Gas

Gas Engineer
Im a boiler service engineer, joined for advice and help others if need. Ive started a channel for boiler service modes. So if you need or interested please check them out

Gold Gas
^^^click here^^^

Peace!

Why? Anyone Gas Safe will already know and anybody who isn't Gas Safe shouldn't be messing with service modes.

I service 8 boilers a day, and I've come across some strange ones.
They're all different, and some are hard to find how to do, so I'm trying to save people calling the manufacturers and they'll all in one place on the channel.

A non gas safe engineer will get no benefit from using this as they only last ten minutes.

Similar plumbing topics

G
Didn’t grease the oring before refitting...
Replies
Views
Sensocomfort with outside temp sensor. RF or...
Replies
Views
I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Back