New member introduction. Armed forces Service leaver. Volunteer. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New member introduction. Armed forces Service leaver. Volunteer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samgordon28

Hi everyone, my name's Sam Gordon. I'm 28 years old and currently serving in The Parachute Regiment.

I will be leaving the forces within the next 10 months and I plan on beginning a new career in the Plumbing industry.

I have previously achieved a level 2 in Plumbing & Heating at college and am now enrolled on an intensive refresher course as to refresh the skills I have previously been taught.

With registering as a member on this forum I am hoping to achieve a number of things including any advice that experienced plumbers can offer me on this career transition.

Between now & me leaving the forces I am hoping to gain any 'hands-on' experience within the trade and I am willing to work for free, I would also be willing to travel to a large number of locations for work should I be required to.

I am extremely flexible as I am based in Colchester with work and spend my free time between London & Coventry, I would be willing to travel to these places as well as all surrounding areas.

Thank you in advance for your time and your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sam Gordon

Hi Sam and welcome hope you can find what you seek but it's still hard for most at the moment best of luck regards Turnpin:punk:

Hi Sam and welcome, you must be quite intelligent as youve picked the best trade lol, good luck on your search and on this forum is where youl find a wealth of knowledge , speak to you later,
ATTENTION

Hi Sam and welcome, you must be quite intelligent as youve picked the best trade lol, good luck on your search and on this forum is where youl find a wealth of knowledge , speak to you later,
ATTENTION
Hi sam and welcome if this is the career path you want to take then I really wish you all the best there is not many weeks I think I knew I should have stuck in at school but hey ho I wont rain on your parade all the best bud..brum

How do cannon fodder. Well done. X forces lads usually do well in this trade. Don't waste your resettlement on a be a plumber in 3 days course. Use it for a collage course of 2+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Re: Service leaver looking to gain plumbing...
Replies
Views
johno_uk
J
S
I have no idea if it suits, but you'd be...
Replies
Views
coopermartin
C
Back