NEW! Multi coloured Toilets.... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Guest123
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K

Discuss NEW! Multi coloured Toilets.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Well, what can I say except they are different......

530575_105418816295221_412042820_n.jpg

That would clash horribly with my pink bathroom walls so it's not for me.

LOL everyone.

Anyway the thing is, in most bathrooms you don't see much of the side of the loo, so having it coloured there is a bit pointless? Cheaper just fitting a coloured loo seat on a plain white kazzi.

Get them in the showroom window Colin, will get customers in and talking if nothing else!

Uuugh. And what was through the square window?

Oh I look forward to the day a customer calls and tells me he has chipped his GREEN/RED toilet and could I come over and repair it!
OMG....colours are back and the hard work starts in getting your eye in for colour matching again! :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-C...
Replies
Views
I know hydrogen sulphide is added to mains gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, could you post a picture of the whole WC...
Replies
Views
Yes you can replace the pan- you would be wise...
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Back