New Oil Boiler and Unvented cylinder | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Oil Boiler and Unvented cylinder in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chris1943

Hi Guys
Located NG22 Notts / Lincs border
Hopefully I am posting in the right section.
I'm in the market for a new A rated oil boiler to replace the knackered one I inherited recently during recent move and also want an unvented cylinder supplying and fixing with the old cylinder and header removing etc. I would love to go eco with ashp and solar etc but live in a conservation area which has basically stopped these plans.
Looking at getting the work done in the next month.I know how much the items cost so looking for a good price with no stupid quotes. Easy straight forward job for the experienced OFTEC tradesman out there. Message me and we can arrange a site visit.

Also looking for HETAS registerd installer for future multi fuel stove burner project.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Might have been better in the 'I Need A Plumber' in the 'Plumbing Forum'

Just out of interest what manufacturers and models have you been looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'd go with a Vaillant cylinder with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
walterwhite
W
C
Grant boilers are bullet proof. I've fitted...
Replies
Views
hate to say it but a pressure test means you...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
quicker bath fills, better flow, 2ndry return...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Back