New Pipe Bending Marking Up Tool | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Pipe Bending Marking Up Tool in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

There's a novel tool being demo'd on You Tube, for marking up 15mm copper pipes for bending in a hand bender. It might be useful for inexperienced or infrequent pipe benders :icon9:, or for those who just aren't so good at accurate bending 'by eye'. :wacko:

Naturally all you dab-handed benders will turn your noses up at this!! :smug:

It's to be seen at BendAid The Movie - YouTube

Last edited:
Looks ok, but I've marked the various angles on my bender, so this tool wouldn't be of any use to me. Might be useful as SGS says to students and novices.

By the way, the reason I couldn't watch the whole video is because I could clearly hear the saliva clicking in his mouth every time he spoke and that made me want to boke!

Last edited by a moderator:
when i was learning how to bend pipe, i used to have small cuttings of pipe, one at 30 degrees, 45, and 90. Used to use them as a reference to compare when bending pipe. Now just do it all by eye

Looks ok, but I've marked the various angles on my bender, so this tool wouldn't be of any use to me. Might be useful as SGS says to students and novices.

By the way, the reason I couldn't watch the whole video is because I could clearly hear the saliva clicking in his mouth every time he spoke and that made me want to boke!

Haha I was thinking the same

what is saliva ??

dont waste your money on it on ebay you get a paper print out on email and have to make your own its a con got one for my apprentice but was shocked when just an email come .still got email put dont know if i can share as it is patent pending how do i stand legaly

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Get one that can do 12mm that will do coated...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah it was rented. I had a large shed in the...
Replies
Views
M
Please register with us to receive additional...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back