New to the forum, hi | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New to the forum, hi in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

hi all,

I just joined and am so pleased that there are great forums like this one about.

I am a keen DIY enthusiast, not to save money or avoid getting the pros in but i absolutely love working on my place, learning new things, building new skills and discovering how things work. I take great care in researching and learning from the guys on the forum before attempting any new project and i think the feeling of achievement when the project is done is wonderful.

I want to thank you all for the hours of material i have at my fingertips and the hundreds of years of collective experience you guys have here in one place. it would be impossible for humble hands on enthusiasts to do anything without you all.

cheers!

Welcome to the forum, how are you getting on during these crazy times!

Welcome to the forum, how are you getting on during these crazy times!
Thanks!

It's been interesting that's for sure. Not working however means I get heaps done around the house. Finally got the rad problem fixed and now to clean out my shower pump which is very noisy. Just finished putting down my engineered floor. It's strange being out of normal routine but good to tick off projects.

How has it been with you? Must have been so hard for the pros not being able to work. Are plumbers back on the tools now?

I think some are but others are still isolating. It is difficult with the schools being closed too there is no childcare for a lot of people.

Most schools are closing until September - which is another thing to stress parents out - home schooling!!

Hello and welcome mikey

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
N
  • Article
grade B ld1 conventional fire detection system...
Replies
Views
Nelly72
N
  • Article
Shower tray not flush to wall Hello All, I...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
J
  • Article
Compex EX 04 fail Hi. I’m new to the Forum...
Replies
Views
Jackson123
J
Back