New to the world of oil boilers! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New to the world of oil boilers! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkOil

Hi there, I'm fairly new to oil boilers and more so heating systems. I've worked alongside an oil engineer for a while, but recently got my oftec ticket to service and commission oil fired boilers and started on my own. I also get involved in light plumbing problems, so have joined this forum to help boost my knowledge!

Mark, we were all novices to oil once upon a time. Never be afraid to ask, those that know will not mind too much, so long as it's not a competitor lol. Welcome to oil.
me, I'm new to the forum gig, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

So getting back to my original question, do...
Replies
Views
First question do you need additives? Fuel...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Back