new toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

hi
just fitting a new toilet and got in behind to find the pan connector is the lod cast iron it connects from the toilet and into a larger collor which goes into the stack i cant get into that without ripping down half the wall.

im taking out a LL toilet and putting in a CC i cant see how it going to fit the pan connector look pretty solid where it goes into the collor the only way i can see a way around this problem is to replace the new toilet with a new LL or is there another way around it.

also if i reuse the old pan connector i will need to replace the rubber seal to slide the toilet into but cant think of what it is to order it

just realised i should have put this in the sanitary forum :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cut the cast iron level/ flush with wall/floor and use multikwik and extensions. Good Luck

If I'm not mistaken is this collar a 90mm internal diameter? and has the old pan connector been set into the collar with mortar?

OMG

I've just replied to a thread thats 4 years old

PMSL

Didnt look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Providing there is a finned seal and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Would cap both off separately cut just below...
Replies
Views
That's brilliant mate, thank you. I didn't see...
Replies
Views
Back