new toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

hi guys just wanted a bit of info regarding the fitting of a new outside toilet.

Basically my next door neighbour has an outhouse and the know it all doler across the way has put an outside toilet in his and now the next door neigbour wants him to install him one.

firstly im only in my first year of college so cant fully tell him the facts, but i do know you have to have permission to install a new toilet(these are council houses) + building regs??, and secondly the doler across the way has said all you need to do is tap into the cold water supply in the kitchen and bobs ya uncle??

am i just being stupid or is this wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
N
No blockage in soil pipe? Was he a plumber or...
Replies
Views
Back