New van, PGT Expert 1.6 HDi | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter mcniven
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1K

Discuss New van, PGT Expert 1.6 HDi in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Picked up our new van the other day! PGT Expert, goes back on Friday because it keeps cutting out!!!! :90:

photo-30.jpg

What happened to the RR from your profile pic?! That would have done - with a roof box!

Far too wee for me, I'd get claustrophobia driving round in that mate!

Wow that's not a good start, how much warrantys left on it? For me it has to be German or Japanese every time.

Maybe he's subbing for BG so only needs to fit a laptop in there?

If 7655 was the screen price what did you end up getting it for?

Hi Mcnivens ! see you got your new van ,, How did you get on with your speeding tickets ??

Im still 9 points and 3 pending mate, they have a certain amoount of time to give me a court date according to my lawyer or thats a technicality.

Got my insurance MEGA cheap guys, putting it through AVIVA Business Insurance. Register my limited company with them and insurance was <1k (thats a lot for 9 points)

Its back now the van, and running really well! Love the step up from the Connect!

step down quality wise if its french or italian it will be grief fiat stand for
Fix It Again Tommorow

That is correct, you can feel the diff from the gearbox alone!

The Ford Connect is a solid bit of kit!

ford used to be fix or repair daily,our transits been mechanically reliablish its just falling apart after seven years truly appalling build quality,the experts been less reliable but does not rot away like the transit
the peugeot dw10 16v engine is the same as the transits duratorq, fact,they both come from france

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
O
Have you tried waggling the pin on the trv...
Replies
Views
TBSE is good practice! As long as flow is the Top.
Replies
Views
C
In a word, no. Needs a gas safe bod.
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I...
Replies
Views
Back