New WB Greenstar 8000 Intelligent Filling System | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New WB Greenstar 8000 Intelligent Filling System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Greenstar Intelligent Filling System – the new self filling valve. I was so excited about it but now I’m not sure about it… Had to call the technical and they sad to me that the valve will do no more than two consecutive top-ups within the set blocking time - 4 short bursts at the time. The blocking time for the valve can be set between 1 and 52 weeks. If it doesn't manage to pressurise the CH system – an error would pop up… it will need resetting… it’ll be like programming a VHS for most of the customers - more phone calls from the customers. There’s a manual top-up screw on the link but you can't get to it without taking the front off. I think I’ll stick to the keyless filling link the 8000 boiler comes with. What are your thoughts on that?
[automerge]1567519606[/automerge]
Here it is:
1111111.jpg

Last edited:
TBH I would be surprised if it topped up a good system once every 6 months etc

So them blocking times are good

It’s not meant to hide a problem eg leaky system that requires topping up every day or two

TBH I would be surprised if it topped up a good system once every 6 months etc

So them blocking times are good

It’s not meant to hide a problem eg leaky system that requires topping up every day or two
That’s true. My customer bled a rad and of course the screen was flashing an error.

That’s true. My customer bled a rad and of course the screen was flashing an error.

Must of bleed a lot so either drained it or somethings wrong ?

Similar plumbing topics

Correct it’s the nrv air gap so might drip a...
Replies
Views
Your more than welcome hay you don’t ask you...
Replies
Views
What he said. Looks like 15mm copper conns...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Back