Newbie from Birmingham in Need of expert advice!! | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Carl1978
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K

Discuss Newbie from Birmingham in Need of expert advice!! in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl1978

Hi All.

I've just joined to network and get advice from experienced plumbers...

I'm 33 and am leaving my job of 14 years in sales to become a plumber !!!

I've looked at a number of training providers and have got it down to a couple..

One of them is offering a course that is accredited and awarded by EAL... is this recognised in the trade if I want to get work as a plumbers mate for example...? This course is being offered through Walsall Training Centre and is equivilant to a C&G level 2 6129... just wanted your views on this??

Also I'm looking at RF Training but wondered if anyone has any experience of them?

Cheers

Carl

get an apprenticeship mate or try and find sumone to work with, i was in birmingham area sat, when i cme back ill be glad to give you a shout if your interested, experience is wisdom, thats what i learnt.

Hardy1,, that would be spot on mate... it's just what I need some real life experience with a plumber... just need someone to give me a chance... I'll PM you my no if that's OK?

get an apprenticeship mate or try and find sumone to work with, i was in birmingham area sat, when i cme back ill be glad to give you a shout if your interested, experience is wisdom, thats what i learnt.
Nice1!!!!!!

I need more very kind people like Hardy1 to give this old boy a chance .. very eager to learn :) Any local plumbers in Birmingham would like to be my teacher!!! I'm great at making tea!!!

thanks all for your kind words!! I'm determined to get myself up and running and want to learn learn learn and become a GREAT plumber!!!!!

Hi Carl - I'm looking at doing exactly what you have written on here and have found the Walsall training centre - did you go there and were they any good? Would appreciate your help. Cheers Phill

Likewise any plumbers in the north London area willing to give me a chance?
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi Sorry youve had to waita week for someone...
Replies
Views
S
Cheers for all the comments. I agree with a...
Replies
Views
SHall
S
M
Mario just stick at it. Jump at the chance to...
Replies
Views
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
B
cheers again jase, I suppose where there's a...
Replies
Views
Blumper
B
Back