Newbie. Hello from West Yorkshire. | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Newbie. Hello from West Yorkshire. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction related background. Currently working in project management but sick of the corporate BS side of things. Wanted to trade train as a plumber when I was 16 and a pushy parent managed to influence me not to.

Fast forward 20 years and the desire is still there. I’m nit a total novice, I know my way around a tool bag and I have the basics. I’m looking to gain experience, knowledgeand an NVQ to start with and see where the career change takes me.

Any help, guidance and suggestions along the way would be appreciated.

thats a summary of me....Hello everyone.

cheers.

Welcome - I hail from West Yorkshire too :)

Hello and welcome x4

Back