Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Callaway

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil

Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil
Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.

Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.
Everything I've had so far, Richard. Thanks for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Announcements - Central Heating Forum
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
That's very useful to know, Silent Dancer...
Replies
Views
R
No boiler repair advice will be given on the...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
I'd give my right nut for a decent...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
Back