Nippers new workplace surrondings. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Nippers new workplace surrondings. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
The kid was one of the unfortunate souls who, on Christmas eve, was told, his place of work, City Link was going under.
This morning, he's just got back from a job interview, and told he can start on Thursday of this week, so we're all happy for him.
More so when you see his lunch break surroundings, right next to Coombe Abbey.
Can anyone beat that for lunch break views, and it's just round the corner too, happy taking him to work days for me:)?
FireShot Screen Capture #001 - 'Google Maps' - www_google_co_uk_maps_@52_4165782,-1_4030635,1003.jpg

Last edited:
There were a good few guys being interviewed for the job, its full time.
He’ll be doing metal fabrication type work.

It’s a farm with several units on site, and we think the guy who owns the business Matt was interviewed for also owns the farm, as he said, “when and if things are quiet in the workshop you can help me out in the barn/farm."

So we’ve put Matthew’s job success down to the fact he’s bigger than the other candidates, and could lug bales of hay around easier. PMSL

Similar plumbing topics

Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
Hi sorry for delayed update - I thought this...
Replies
Views
A
Stanios Well no offence meant to the guy I'm...
Replies
Views
Adamcasper
A
Back