nite club toilets | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter sheff paul
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 902

Discuss nite club toilets in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Specing a nite club ,the toilets have has 14 tiny hand wash bowls and also a disabled toilet,the developer mentioned under sink heaters {Ariston 15 litre x3},but I was edging towards a small direct unvented cylinder,with maybe a secondary on it, but furthest tap is only 5 metres from cylinder,but I was concerned that with under sink you would have to fit thermostat valves on each tap,would rather fit a single one on a unvented hot,bit concerned about the reheat on a 100 litre unvented,but with a secondary it would save water as ,any advice would be good,

i would do a central unvented cylinder and thermostat valves on each set of sinks and secondary returns to the furthest aways

or another option a gas water heater

i would do a central unvented cylinder and thermostat valves on each set of sinks and secondary returns to the furthest aways

or another option a gas water heater

No gas in building,was going for a single thermostat as domestic sink will have separate heater

No gas in building,was going for a single thermostat as domestic sink will have separate heater

Just spotted RM do a twin immersion direct 120 unvented at £330,re heat 103 minutes,but if the thermostat mixing valve is set to 48 deg it shouldn't deplete it much.

Sounds a bit posh. Up newcastle they just wash hands in the pan.
Instead of basins just put an mdf worktop - much easier for them cutting a line [emoji1] [emoji12]

Instead of basins just put an mdf worktop - much easier for them cutting a line [emoji1] [emoji12]

Spray some tax glue on the worktop for better results

Phil mate ,your not far off the club used to be a 90's dance club,but got closed down due to gang and drugs problems,but the guy who bought it has got some top DJ's booked ,if it isn't finished they will have dance around me while I fix the bogs

No one up north is washing there hands in the clubs mate, that rm should suffice

Definitely secondary return as those toilets will only get used 2-3 nights a week keep the legs to the outlets as short as possible perhaps use one tmv per two whb to help keep costs down but you really want to keep that flow moving at the temp high as often as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Heating water using electric is about 3 x the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
2012 I believe it changed
Replies
Views
what pump is he fitting on the mains?
Replies
Views
S
nice one billy,might be ok as asbestos lads...
Replies
Views
sheff paul
S
Back