No flexi, soil pipe into the stack possible? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No flexi, soil pipe into the stack possible? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi chaps,

I’m installing wall hung toilet with a frame. I’m looking to run waste pipe without a flexi, but can’t figure out what’s on the market that will do that.
The waste on the frame is 90mm and has grooves for attaching into the frame and my soil stack is 110mm. I’m out by about 50mm depth and 80mm in hight, but for the life of my can’t find any solid connectors that would allow my to run the waste pipe.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Lumen
90C0318F-D8D5-4895-9477-8F97F4807812.jpeg
69CD3448-149A-48E1-855C-EC0DBE098329.jpeg
DD5F27E4-E524-4B7E-82D5-98A876348F55.jpeg
694F1A76-BC4D-441D-92E4-354D9A6A5BB3.jpeg

They do a straight adapter then all you need is a street 90 soil bend

Yes the frame manufacturer where you bought it from should be able to help in regards to the straight adapter

Depends how much you might be able to get away with either a street 45 or another street 90 up

Found it.
Roca UK after sells support were excellent and advised in few minutes over the phone.
If anyone else looking for one, here’s the part number: 892028000
Thank you all for your help.

Similar plumbing topics

A 110mm coupling and the adapter...
Replies
Views
Yes sorry :D noticed I missed liquid off
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, that's very helpful!
Replies
Views
I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
Or a street 45
Replies
Views
Back