No heating but hot water is working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No heating but hot water is working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

G

google

Hi every one ,I have vaillant ecotec plus 831 I have changed the divert valve after spot a leak .after all I the hot water is working fine but no heating I checked the pump seems running ok . I belive is the problem is with divert valve I need your help how to check it out if it not faulty .
thanks

google please send a pm to either gas man or redsaw with your gs details and get your post count up to ten. then you will be admitted to the private gas forum where this can be discussed.

Similar plumbing topics

Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
M
The power to switch the boiler on for heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
Have you considered a faulty by-pass valve or...
Replies
Views
Back