No hot water on intesa (ariaton) combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No hot water on intesa (ariaton) combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

00gadge

Hi I'm after some advise please. I've changed a acuator and gubbins on a diverter valve on a intesa (ariston) boiler. It has worked for 24 hours but now no hot water.It fires ok on htg. I'm thinking dhw thermistor but am really after a second opinion or correcting please. Many thanks.

I think you need to have a qualified person look at this before you throw any more needles parts at it.

hi the water is not hot, boiler not firing on hot water.
If the boiler does not even attempt to fire it is more likely the flow switch rather a temperature sensor. Do you get a flow rate nearby the specified rate?

If the boiler does not even attempt to fire it is more likely the flow switch rather a temperature sensor. Do you get a flow rate nearby the specified rate?
Hi yea the flow rate is fine. I'm a engineer but mainly on installs not done many repairs/fault finding.

I've tried the flow switch but still no joy. Any ideas anyone it would be much appreciated.

Has this boiler been repaired mate.. if so I'd be grateful for the feedback...got a similar problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
A
Might be worth an engineers visit, could be a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back