No Hot water, Radiators fine - Diverter? | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No Hot water, Radiators fine - Diverter? in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

T

toma80

Have a under 1 year old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si combi boiler.

When you turn on the hot water tap the water is luke warm then goes freezing cold this was working fine a week or so ago. Instead the radiators get hot despite the central heating being on timer and off, if i let them cool and turn hot tap on they go hot again. Google tells me Diverter valve could it be another issue i am not aware of?

Many thanks.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Could be the washer in the tap itself.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks Ben-Gee - thats a good idea! But...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Has the solid fuel boiler ever heated the...
Replies
Views
Heating will run until hot gets up to...
Replies
Views
Back