No hot water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No hot water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

B

bigginge

We recently went away for a few days, and my wife turned off the timer switch for the immersion heater by putting all the little time indicators to the off position. Why she didn't turn it off at the fuse box remains a mystery, Anyway, since we came back the immersion heater won't come on, even if we switch it to override the indicators, however the power light on the switch comes on. As we had a new element fitted a few years ago, and the switches seem to burn out every 3-4 years I'm thinking it's the switch, but would it be possible for the light to come on if the switch is broken? If so I'll replace that first of all.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Please let us know what it turned out to be!
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://myenergi.info/viewtopic.php?p=87432#p87432
Replies
Views
Back