no hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss no hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

the punter said the boiler was not working as i have no hot water up stairs ,heatline vizo ,i ran kitchen tap no problems,went up stairs ran shower i decreased flow rate and shower was getting hot all of a sudden there was a screech and the shower ran cold, same on basin as i reduced flow rate the water got hot then all of a sudden bang water completely stopped,it's as if some thing on hot water line shuts off when a certain temp is reached or the taps are knackered along with shower valve any thought ,every thing is concealed.

how you doing mate,may i just say i find you very entertaining and agree this forum is mob handed,as above could it be worn washer on tap and the shower valve may need adjusting.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, Shaun, I'll start there. Steve
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
  • Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
Back