no pressure on boiler pls help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss no pressure on boiler pls help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ljgarrett

just fitted a new boiler ,a glow worm 24ci.the problem being when its turned on it trys to fire for about 4 seconds then flashes o.o bar and the red light flashes.thers no hot water feed on it yet ,but its supposed to be running 2 rads.can someone pls help,thanks

so the hots not connected that may be the problem have you tryed to re-pressurise the glowshed sorry worm

yes did try to repressurise the system but no movement.so if i connect the hot you belive it will pressurise the system.i didnt wont to because the hot at the moment is running off a water only boiler.but maybe ill have too.thanks

possibly,is the loop live?if the cold is turned off because of the dhw situation you may have no water going in

no the loop wasnt live,but as soon as the boiler is switched on there is no pressure at all.i know what im doing tomorrow! (hotwater)thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Ah makes sense. Thanks for that buddy.
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
You might have a EV (expansion vessel)...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
Back