No water except Kitchen | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No water except Kitchen in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

S

Shieldsy82

Hi All,

Having a problem whereby we aren't getting any water from our taps except the cold water from the kitchen which is working fine.

Going to get a plumber round to look, but any idea on what the likely cause is? My assumption is that there is a problem with the tank in the loft and I guess it isn't going to be filling correctly? Is it quite common for that tank to feed into the hot water tank and also cold water for bathroom taps, etc?

Thanks

Old systems were commonly like you mention with the kitchen cold direct of the mains and other taps tank fed. I take it you have no hot water either?
If you go into the loft you’ll probably find a stuck ball valve.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
A competent plumber will have the kit and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for your advice I will get up into...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, Shaun, I'll start there. Steve
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes potentially your existing pipework could...
Replies
Views
Back