No water from pipe for washing machine | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss No water from pipe for washing machine in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

K

KateTa

I am plumbing in my washing machine and the copper pipe with blue tap/switch on it has no water from it when you open it. The hot version works fine. Both are side arms from the nearby sink supply which both work fine. Help much appreciated! Thank you.

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

You were right. Sorted. Thank you!

Most likely scenario is that the blue plastic bit is turning, but the valve underneath is not.
Remove the blue bit, small screw, and turn the bit underneath with spanner/pliers.

Good idea to replace the valve so that operation is easy in the future when you need it.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Mike, this is where our washing machine is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
Assuming that you are in the UK, you need...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Waste pipe needs to rise and then fall into drain.
Replies
Views
  • Question
That might be the task of the other three butts
Replies
Views
Back