no water pressure coming out of the hot taps | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss no water pressure coming out of the hot taps in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

R

richymac81

theres a heatline combi boiler and the heating is working but when you turn on a hot tap (any hot tap in house) water comes out for 1 second and dies straight away so theres no water come out at all which in turn means the boiler does not fire up,has any body got an idea wots wronge with it. it had flue sensor and water filter changed ,i was thinking plate to plate exchanger,i would be greatful for any help!!!!!!!!

Howzya cold supply richymac81? Is the iso valve to the boiler turned on fully? Do you live in a hard water area, had any work done on the mains in the street recently? When you mention having the water filter changed, was this the inline filter on the boiler & if so was there much muck in it? Answer these will eliminate or help us help you a bit more :)

Hi there, sounds like diamond gas does have the right answers but I can't understand of "no water" from hot tap combi system ???
Must keep me posted .....interesting Thanks

Howzya cold supply richymac81? Is the iso valve to the boiler turned on fully? Do you live in a hard water area, had any work done on the mains in the street recently? When you mention having the water filter changed, was this the inline filter on the boiler & if so was there much muck in it? Answer these will eliminate or help us help you a bit more :)
hello cold supply ok ,and iso valve fully open,it is a hard water area!!! and mains are fine well so servern trent says,and yes the inlet filter on boiler was changed but i didnt change it so i dont no how much muck was in it?????????

hello cold supply ok ,and iso valve fully open,it is a hard water area!!! and mains are fine well so servern trent says,and yes the inlet filter on boiler was changed but i didnt change it so i dont no how much muck was in it?????????

Hey you returned :) :welcome: back :)

How old is the boiler? Chance it may be scale build up if you haven't an inline scale reducer and you're in a hard water area? Just a thought! However it isn't really rocket science if all are affected then the blockage is traceable down stream from the first tee after the boiler.

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
As above, and did you check the suitability of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
It would help to know what type of system you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back